- Trudeau/Horgan Cruise Ship BLUNDER Could Cost BC Billions
- British Columbians Suffer/Die As NDP Government Fails to Keep Its Promise
- Cash Strapped or Fed Up with City Hall? Make a Point … and Profit by DEFERRING Your Municipal Taxes
- Restaurants Should REQUIRE Vaccination Proof for Inside Dining.
- Have Too Many Third World Immigrants, Refugees and Multi-Culturalism Ripped Apart Canada’s Social Fabric?
Contact MeEmail: email@example.com
Category Archives: British Columbia
It’s a basic rule in running a successful business … small or large: don’t insult, anger, or push away your best clients. Especially if they spend more than $2 Billion a year on your products and support 7,000 jobs in … Continue reading
Politicians make promises they cannot or simply do not keep. Every voter knows that. When it involves a promised road, school, new program or even a tax cut, they often not only get away with it … but can even … Continue reading