- India Shows Mass Gatherings, Failure to Social Distance Spread Covid … So Why is BC SCAPEGOATING Those Who Go Fishing, Boating, or Camping?
- BC Media “Spins” Covid Checkpoint Story … Wiping Egg from Horgan’s Face
- BC To Impose Collective Punishment; While Covid Scofflaws Go Free, Uncharged
- Budget 2021: Trudeau’s Election Blueprint
- Blog on Spring Break to April 19 :)
Contact MeEmail: email@example.com
Category Archives: National
India Shows Mass Gatherings, Failure to Social Distance Spread Covid … So Why is BC SCAPEGOATING Those Who Go Fishing, Boating, or Camping?
There are so many funeral pyres burning throughout India, trees in local urban parks are under threat for use as kindling. Officially, more than 350,000 new Covid cases a day are being recorded in the country … more than 400,000 … Continue reading
Collective punishment against an entire civilian populations is considered such a heinous , unjustifiable, discriminatory action worldwide, it is banned in international treaties. But in BC, collective punishment will become LAW this Friday, imposed by a provincial government misusing and … Continue reading